star polyp background

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by Dingo, Sep 21, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

Haha ok GSP it is. I'm just so bored with my tank I just want to put something in it

2. Click Here!

3. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

True true true BUT its by far my favorite coral very bright looks awsome in flow...yea ik right with all my stuff this is my fav LOL always has been and always will be

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

Do you think GSP could live in a brackish tank? I'm thinking about putting it my puffers tank that has no live rock or live sand or anything like that

5. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

also, does anybody know how much a gsp frag would cost? i really want to get one tomorrow, but i'm really low on cash, so if their only a few dollars, i would be afford to get one

6. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

Look on craigslist, honestly i would not pay more then 5 bucks for a frag of it, just ask for a smallllll frag

7. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

What SG do you keep it at? I would say no initially, but honestly I have no clue. When your frag from the reef tank grows, maybe put some in and see what happens. ;)
    It really depends. It should be cheap, but it all depends on how much the said store gets in, how many people want it in your area, etc.
    I personally give it away to any club member that wants the stuff.

8. Click Here!

9. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

ok, lol i wish xenia would last in my current conditons, the LFS has a HUGE xenia dislplay tank which has nothing but taken over xenia, and im sure i would be able to get a frag, but i'll go with GSP to be safe. And 5 bucks is what i was thinking, i'll ask them when their filling up the water for me

10. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

If you want to wait a week, I will mail you a fairly large patch. I am doing a tank swap and will have the large mat on the glass to get rid of.

11. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

to be honest, i havent checked the SG in the tank for a while, i've been putting all my efforts into the 46, and been kinda putting his tank on the back burner, his tank right now is so long he looks healthy he's doing fine.

12. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

hmm i might be interested, are you able to find out how much shipping would cost to 92604? My C.C. is really high at the moment, but i get paid next friday and will be able to pay of a small chunck. I would really love to start out with a large piece like that, it would really give me something to look at other than rock.