12 hour param check looking good, little ammonia left and nitrites showing if all goes well tonight with the 24 hour check, whats the next step? large water change to bring down the nitrates then will i be ready for couple small fish? currently in my nano that ill be moving the livestock is a small ocellaris clown and some corals, i want to pair this clown, so i need to add a new one with this one at the same time to prevent territory problems. will i be able to do this? in addition, am i able to add the corals (there are only 5 small ones) without causing any weird swings or spikes? or should i wait a couple days now, get my skimmer / GFO running? they havent been running at all during cycle.