Spring Cleaning Sale!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Mar 31, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Well the weather is finally nice again, and we would like to offer you the introductory prices we offered on certain products, for a limited time:

Dwarf Ceriths - $.10 each
    Florida Ceriths - $.35 each
    Nassarius Snails - $.35 each
    Blue Leg Hermits - $.25 each - nice assortment with extras. Not the micros in all black dwarf cerith shells.
    Nerites - large - $.40 each - very nice sizes
    Chitons - $1.50 each
    Limpets - $.40 each
    Chaeto - $4 each
    Halimeda - (if available during sale should come in midway) $5 from high quality supply
    Ulva - $3 per plant
    Gracilaria $3 per plant
    5 pack of mangroves $3

And some other specials like porcelains for $2, $4 filter feeder mix, $2.25 for our base rock with shipping included on most orders etc...All the basics to keep the tank looking good, and of course the service and support that you can't find anywhere else. Big Sale is Super Awesome. :)

Ask for free stuff from the Keys and you shall receive. Will be gone on Thursday and Friday for that trip though, so emails will be slow those two days. The next shipping day is Tuesday, so we can catch up on emails after our return from down south. If we aren't familiar with your tank setup, leave us a note about what you have going on so we can match free items to good homes.

2. Click Here!

3. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

Great deals!! Let's see what I can pull together!

4. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

o man sweet deals ill hafta c wat i can do ...how much is shippin on small orders?id like to make a small order plus some rock...

5. mike007

mike007 Sea Dragon

Any news on getting some Planaxis Snails soon? Im waiting to place my order to get them in there too!:)

6. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

i haven't been heading out to their area. i wont be making it there this weekend either unfortunately