Some thing wrong with my damsel

Discussion in 'Diseases' started by card shark, Apr 15, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. card shark

card shark Flamingo Tongue

i know there cheap fish but i have had since my tank has been set up.
    here are the symtoms
    his eyes seem like there bulging at little bit but not cloudy
    his nostrals seem like there sticking out
    and his gills look a little inflamed
    just test my water and everything is at zero,just did a water change about a week ago,but this just started 3 days ago.
    almost forgot,my brother got me 2 fish from country max of all places.they dont take fish back there,so kinda got stuck with them.country max is just as bad as petco if not worse
    what should i do.Thanks JOE

2. Click Here!

3. Crimson Ghost

Crimson Ghost Blue Ringed Angel

First I hate when people say they test at zero – list your tests since we don’t know if you are skipping anything important (its all important). Without further information I would jump straight to a broad spectrum antibiotic – Miracyn II is good stuff and reef safe. Grounded tank? New fish picking on the damsel? Any stress that you can see at all? Is the fish eating? Scratching? Acting funny in any way? Is the tank otherwise healthy? Any fluctuations in PH, DKH, salinity, temp etc? if not – get the antibiotics.

4. divott

divott Giant Squid

wow, your a nosy guy crimson. :) but seriously, all pertinant question the ghost has asked. definitely will help out.