Some of my Macros

Discussion in 'Algae' started by Renee@LionfishLair, May 24, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

I don't dose anything for the macro. The risks make me too nervous.

2. Click Here!

3. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Nice tank incognito! Almost went that route with my last nano. Mostly as a last plea for health before ripping it apart.

4. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

Well I did the brilliant move of removing all the caulerpa in one of my tanks because I was putting some small fish in there, and I wanted to be able to see them better. Holy Moly! Lemme tell ya.... macro cleans your water. What a mess I had after that. Every nuisance algae imaginable. I put the macro back pretty fast after that.

5. Astericanolide

Astericanolide Plankton

Permission to use photo for my thesis

Hi! I am currently a PhD student at the University of Sussex in UK under the supervision of Prof. Parsons. I would like to ask you for the permission to use your photo of fire moss laurencia poitei for my thesis work "studies towards the total synthesis of asteriscanolide". If you accept can I ask you the full name of the photographer in order to reference it.
    thanks
    Rosa Martha Jimenez Barrera
    [email protected]

6. Astericanolide

Astericanolide Plankton

Hi! I am currently a PhD student at the University of Sussex in UK under the supervision of Prof. Parsons. I would like to ask you for the permission to use your photo of fire moss laurencia poitei for my thesis work "studies towards the total synthesis of asteriscanolide". If you accept can I ask you the full name of the photographer in order to reference it.
    thanks
    Rosa Martha Jimenez Barrera
    [email protected]