SoCal club meeting Friday July 20th (guest speaker Scott Fellman)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by gcarroll, Jul 20, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. gcarroll

gcarroll Zoanthid

When: Friday July 20, 2012 @ 7:00pm
    Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546
    To learn more about SCMAS: SCMAS
    Special Guest Speaker: Scott Fellman
    [​IMG]
    My name is Scott Fellman, and I'm the consummate reef geek! I bleed saltwater! Much of my life centers around tweaking my protein skimmer, scraping algae, cleaning spills, or figuring out how to unglue my fingers. I've been keeping saltwater aquariums since I was 12 years old. I love this hobby and the people in it!
    I've mentored fellow hobbyists since 2002 on Bob Fenner's WetWebMedia.com site, and I was Co-Editor of WWM's Conscientious Aquarist online magazine. I've written several articles for Freshwater and Marine Aquarium Magazine, C Journal, and other online venues.
    In addition to speaking at clubs throughout the country, I am a past President of my local club, the Marine Aquarium Society of Los Angeles County, spoke at MACNA XIX in Pittsburgh, and will be presenting at IMAC 2008 in Chicago, and at MACNA XX in Atlanta. I have spoken at many clubs throughout the nation. I'm really trying to complete a book on marine biotope aquaria and aquascaping before this century is over!
    When I'm not trying to replicate the ocean in my aquarium, I'm usually surfing at my local beach-my other obsession. I reside in the Los Angeles area, where I've overcome smog, traffic and the fact that I'm the only person here without a movie deal in the works!
    SCMAS meetings are open to all non-members as well! We would love to have you there.
    ATTN: Don't forget, SCMAS members can bring your water samples in for phosphate testing. Just see Steve Garrett at the meeting for testing your water sample.
    Hope to see you all there.

2. Click Here!

3. bocoboy

bocoboy Banned

hi are you coming to florida

4. gcarroll

gcarroll Zoanthid

for?