So excited, first order

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by epsilon, Apr 11, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. epsilon

epsilon Feather Star

Can't wait! Been wanting to order from these guys forever after hearing all the stories of the amazing service from our fellow reefers. Forgot to add the penny macro but there's always next time. Was hoping to get some mangroves but they appear to be not available anymore.

Side note, congrats to John!

2. Click Here!

3. chealy

chealy Spaghetti Worm

They are awesome. I ordered some rock a few weeks ago and it was excellent rock and cheaper than anywhere else with similar rock.

I just got my order in for additional CUC from John as well. Let me tell you everything was out and moving within hours(not typical of these snails). I just went and counted how many dwarf ceriths they gave me, I stopped at 73 and I didn't bother with any that were on rocks or hidden. My order was only for 30 dwarf ceriths and a few nerites and florida ceriths. I also got some hermits mixed in that had taken the dwarf ceriths shells, so that was nice. I also got an additional florida cerith and nerite snails.