Slowly losing frogspawn

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by kstafford003, Jan 24, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

My euphyllia love mysis shrimp. I feed Dr. G's mysis max and frozen mysis.

2. Click Here!

3. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

that's a little concerning that your credit cards get stolen every 6 months or so?? is that from making purchases on line?

4. kstafford003

kstafford003 Feather Star

Oh ok. I have never heard of those. I'll check them out.

That's what I have been feeding. Do they show feeding response? Mine don't really do anything when I feed them. The acans swallow the stuff but the euphyllias just look the same as usual and the shrimp blows off.

It concerns me too lol. I had someone buy a vacation to mexico once, plane ticket and all. This last one was just for $7 dollars and the CC company called me about it. I'm glad they did or I probably wouldn't have noticed. I purchase everything online with the same card so who knows how it keeps getting stolen. Heck target even got hacked so I'm sure little mom and pop shops get hacked.

5. kstafford003

kstafford003 Feather Star

Well the frogspawn is looking much better. I'll wait a couple more days to make sure. The polyp is almost fully extended and the rest of the tank looks better too.... except for an encrusting monti. All of its polyps are either closed completely or half receded. I increased the mag from 1200 to 1350 over two days. Did this cause the recession? I am doing a water change today. Will the monti recover or should I take further action. I have inspected the monti for the black bugs I had and can't find any (I am ordering interceptor today just in case).

Thanks again for the help. Maybe one day I'll get this hobby down.