shrimp suggestions

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Peredhil, Oct 12, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

what's a clown shrimp?

2. Click Here!

3. kFAMOUSK

kFAMOUSK Skunk Shrimp

i have 2 peperments that where small now ther freaken huge about 2 inches they dont bother anything that i know of. Ill hand feed my skunk cleaner a cube of mysis shrimp just for him every once in a while and he will hog it and eat the whole thing lol.

4. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Update on my shrimps.

I had a total of 3 peppermints and 1 skunk.

One peppermint died within a week. Bummer. But the other 2 have been going strong ever since. Fairly social and I see them a lot.

But my skunk! Dangit. It was doing, I thought, really well. Molted at least twice since I got it. Now he's MIA for the past 40 hours :-/

I am pretty sure that it was his molt and not the shrimp itself stuck to my powerhead as I've seen this before... but now I can't find it. I'm able to get all around the tank too and with its super long 'antennae' it should be hard to hide... I don't think they burrow...

I'm pretty bummed about that. Shrimp are my fav. I will give it a few more days before I say for sure if I just can't find it though. Good luck to you Le Pew! Hope you're still there.

5. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid