Show us your Mellons

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by GoToSleep, Oct 25, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

dude if you really did that then congrats. ive seen this numerous places on the internet lol

2. Click Here!

3. GoToSleep

GoToSleep Torch Coral

4. ibefishy

ibefishy Montipora Capricornis

Not even christmas. MY B-day, halloween, thanksgiving, 4th of July, easter and ALL the others were a no go for me.

5. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Haha yeah I did :) My mom and our computer can confirm that. Basicly I've seen cannibal pumpkins, and barfing pumpkins. So I thought, why not combine them? Is it too much to ask for both? So I took a pair of old jeans, cut the leg off, stuffed a bunch of socks within a sock to get a leg, and then stuck and old shoe on the end. Add the guts from both pumpkins as vomit, and then some Sticky Fingers Tennessee Whiskey BBQ sauce for blood, and ta-daa! :D It got alot of comments from the neighbors :lol:

EDIT: Wait, THIS particular picture is on the internet? Or just the idea? :eek:

6. tatted4ever

tatted4ever Clown Trigger

I did this one two years ago.... awesome design... its a challenging one

You did a great job

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  7. tatted4ever

GTS.... I was thinking of starting a thread like this the whole weekend... you beat me to it...

I didnt get to carve a pumpkin last year since I was in the middle of a move. But this year I really wanted to do one....

So... I carved my favorite horror movie monster Freddy Krueger... I did this Saturday night.... Trick is with a heavy detailed carving is to leave the inner pumpkin a little on the thick side. All in all it was a success and after a few drinks when I was done I was proud 8)

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Me? Oh, nothing in particular.....:angel:

It was quite a project - not to mention a huge mess on my porch! The trick-or-treaters loved it, though - especially the boys!

10. salsalito25

salsalito25 Stylophora

Here's the Wife and I creations last year...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. tatted4ever

you two went all out... very cool

12. divott

divott Giant Squid

i always get "monster" pumpkins. in the 100 lb range . but the weather wasnt good for growing that type this year. :( but lucky for me , a friend just offered me a 200 lb white pumpkin. anyone wanna come help me load it? lol, i will end up carving it with a reciprocating saw to start because the walls will prob be close to 6 inches thick. but i wil ldefinitely post pics when carved.