shipping to canada

Discussion in 'SpectraPure' started by leigh, Jan 18, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. leigh

leigh Flamingo Tongue

I really would like to order one of your rodi systems but I cant seem to checkout to ship to canada, I am wondering if it would be possible for you guys to ship it to me?

2. Click Here!

3. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

Already offered to help ya out in your other post.

4. leigh

leigh Flamingo Tongue

thanks, just saw :) im still going to try and see if spectrapure will ship to me if not then ill probably have to use you and your address thank you very much btw ::)

5. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

No prob!! USPS is typically best rates iv found. Iv shipped stuff to the UK and very reasonable. If they don't ship to Canada then ask for the shipping box size and weight, I'll get a shipping quote for you from my address.

6. SpectraPure

SpectraPure 3reef Sponsor

You need to call our Sales Line at 480-894-5437, press #1 to make arrangements for shipping to Canada.

Scott
    SpectraPure, Inc.

7. leigh

leigh Flamingo Tongue

thank you very much ;D

8. Click Here!

9. nc208082

nc208082 Zoanthid

Oakville Reef Gallery in Oakville sells Spectrapure RO/DI machines there, I picked mine up there. Bout 30 mins from toronto. they have a website and will ship in Canada, contact them for convience.

10. leigh

leigh Flamingo Tongue

thanks, but ill have to go check it out and see if it will be cheaper than the refurb ones for spectra

11. SpectraPure

SpectraPure 3reef Sponsor

Hi-
    yes we ship to Canada, although keep in mind "shipping" is only one factor in the cost to deliver products In Canada, the other factor is "handling" ie; the Duty (excise Tax/VAT/ the bite, whatever) which can often match or exceed the actual cost to "ship" however one chooses to ship.
    As a manufacturer, we are required by US Law to file Accurate Duty Papers (usually a copy of the invoice along with several pages of other dribble). Thus, our shipping charge also includes handling (the Duty charge). This is one reason that many purchasers prefer to buy our products from stores in Canada as the landed cost is sometimes considerably less than buying "direct" from the USA. Stores are able to consolidate these charges at lower rates as an importer and by using low cost specialized brokerage houses.
    Speaking of brokerage fees, we have seen brokerage fees (oops, yet another factor!) all over the map and thus they are not predictable. This is a sad situation as Canada should be one of our best trade partners, but the system seems pretty cruel to be able to trade reasonably with one another.
    The majority of our business in canada as a result of this situation is done thru several distributors who supply stores in Canada.
    My $0.02

Bruce
    Spectrapure

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  12. rayjay

rayjay Gigas Clam

So you don't like others to see the humour???;D