shipping Problems: Pics pg5, Vendor Revealed; Finally Resolved

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by clarky2120, Nov 4, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PierceEye

PierceEye Aiptasia Anemone

LOL Ok then it was done via software or a FedEx system......the shipper had to check the signature box.

You can even quote me I don't care.

Tell him exactly what I said and see what they have to say then.

FYI It is impossible for it to have happened any other way and I am not a fan of FedEx or UPS (competition but I even have to use them at times...Grrr)

P.S. Do not throw that box away until you get this settled.....I bet it even says Adult Signature Required right on the label.

2. Click Here!

3. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

i just sent them my last email with the picture of the items. I am waiting for a reply. I asked him who I should take this problem to? FedEx, Paypal, or the reef forums. I told him I didn't feel like I made any mistake so I don't feel like I should eat the cost of these corals.

This reply back from them will be the difference between me posting their name to every reef forum I can or just keeping it to myself.

for those of you who read the posts and have invested a little bit of your time to help me, I thank you. It seems like there is more of a community on here than I ever thought. I've been getting great advice and even PM's from people willing to help. Thanks.

4. clarky2120

5. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

were happy to help(i am anyways) i dont like to see people get screwed over

6. PierceEye

PierceEye Aiptasia Anemone

7. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I know your do not wish to tell anyone the name of the company, but I honestly think you should. It will keep many others from having the same problems you have had.

Almost everyone here, except KingFish :) , who are more than willing to help in any way, for, or, shape they can. I have read people offering to drive to someone's house to try to save their crashing tank while the owner cannot be there. However, beer is expected to be waiting for them in the fridge.

8. Click Here!

9. clarky2120

Got a pretty quick reply back from my email I just sent 15mins ago.

Copied and pasted once again:

"I don't disagree with you at all on the matter being just plain crappy. I apologize for the drama and I will get back to you asap with a solution that will correct the problem. Whether it be a replacement or a store credit. I have lots of crazy mushrooms and even a couple more good size rocks like that of the same ones.
    Ill be in contact asap.
    Thanks for being patient"

And the drama continues to unfold. We will see.

10. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

i'll 2nd that

11. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I think store credit is unacceptable. it isn't like they are LiveAquaria or another great place to buy coral from where you know mishaps don't happen often and are always willing to help you out asap. Store credit means you HAVE to buy from them again. Either way, they keep your money.

12. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

i hope they make this right...you could always go chip golf balls into the parking lot...or pull out the hybrid and blast some into the building...that might just be the beer talking though....