shipping Problems: Pics pg5, Vendor Revealed; Finally Resolved

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by clarky2120, Nov 4, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

LOL... I bet that did have you running. From what I read, he is a walk-in customer of yours.

He has at this time not mentioned the name of the other company, first giving them a chance to correct the situation. I got to give him props for that.

2. Click Here!

3. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

It wasn't you guys who did this. I have purchased things from your store with no problems at all ever. I was saying your business is perfectly run. I am within driving distance from you, but chose to go with another site that had to ship a product to me. The other site messed up the transaction, so I said, "I guess WWC will be getting all my business from now on." I was trying to say you are now my preferred vendor of corals and I it will be a very long time before I try buying from anyone else who has to ship to me.

Let me make this clear. I am in no way implying WWC made any mistake at all. They are my preferred business to purchase corals. I'm saying the mistake was made by another company.

I'm saying I purchased from another site and they messed up.

4. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

Yeah, the reading comprehension level here is pretty poor, as it turns out. Me absolutely included. ;D

5. clarky2120

;D
    No I didn't want to give the name of the company because I didn't want to discredit them if they fix the problem. However, they have choosen to blame Fed-Ex and basically said, "sorry about your luck." I still am hessitent to give the name of the website because even bad publicity can still be good.

Maybe I have to check my writing skills also. I know I do a lot of reading and typing at work (don't tell my boss). So basically it's skim reading and typing as fast as I can. Sometimes you dont catch the point when skimming and sometimes you don't make your point clear when typing quickly.

By the way: WWC did not make any mistake. Just wanted to let it be known again ;D
    I infact will be shopping at WWC more often because of the mistake by the other business. I choose to give the other guy a chance because their prices were better.....big mistake.

Thanks WWC for doing all that you do ;D I will be coming to visit every paycheck

6. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

+1 on blackraven
    it read to me like it was WWC he did the online deal with

I still stand by my previous comments though
    face to face is the way to sort this issue if possible

Steve

7. clarky2120

they offered no refund, no replacement, pretty much said, "tough luck little man, take it up with Fed-Ex." What do you think I should do? Contact Paypal? The BBB? or just eat the cost?

Face to face communitcation is out of the question. I'm not driving 5 hours to talk to the guy. Anyway, by the time I drive 5 hours I would be so mad I don't think I would want to talk. I think I would want to start throwing bricks.

8. Click Here!

9. M-Ocean Man

M-Ocean Man Flame Angel

hahah I agree with you on that - you will not be spending those five hours thinking of NICE things to say - that's for sure!!!!!

Personally I would say not all is lost with the original shipper.

I would demand to speak with the owner/manager. If at that point you get the same "you are SOL" response - take it up to the BBB and post your experience with the name of the shipper (after you have spoken directly with upper management) all over the forums so others do not share your misfortune.

Either way its a cruddy situation and like everyone here - hope that you can get what you paid for despite all of these difficulties!!!

Best of luck!!!

10. M-Ocean Man

M-Ocean Man Flame Angel

I should also add that the fact you have the email that states your requirements for shipping and their acknowledgment of your request will save your bottom.

In my line of work - if it's not in writing - it never happened. Luckily you did the right thing here and you have it in writing - this is damming to the original shipper and any halfway decent company will make good by your email.

After you give them these chances and they do not deliver - go for the JUGULAR!

11. WWC

WWC 3reef Sponsor

Thanks for clearing things up, would you please go back to the 1st post and edit our name out of it, Thanks again.

12. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

Lol this buisness better figure this out quick or all of 3reef is gunna be at there door!!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk