Serv's 130. Pics page 12!

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Servillius, May 7, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. scajeo

scajeo Sea Dragon

Your tank looks amazing Serv! I can't wait for everything to settle down and I can start adding corals. In the meantime I look and read and ask a lot of questions. :)

Servillius and Corailline like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Servillius

Servillius Montipora Digitata

Almost missed this. I still like the Zeovit. The tank maintains a nice clean look with it.

The milli doesn't look it, but it's actually a Unique Corals Superman Millepora. I've started coaxing a bit of red at the base, but it doesn't show in the pics.

4. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

I just re read this entire thread servillius. I'm amazed at the growth and shear cleanliness of the tank. The zeovit has me very curious and I want to do some reading on it because a tank like yours is what I want in my living room. I run halide/T5 for lighting which I love. I have a build thread on here but nothing to compare. Your tank is an inspiration for me. I can't get over the colors of your sps. That emporer angels pattern is so unique too.

5. Servillius

Thanks, that is very kind. I've seen your tank and it's not true at all that it can't compare. It's comig along very nicely. As for Zeo, it really is a good product. I had my doubts, but they're gone.

6. Servillius

Okay, so good news and bad.

I took a two week trip and my auto doser picked that week to fry. The alkalinity chaos damaged some colonies pretty badly.

The good news, I switched to halides and am much happier, the damage is growing over and signs are things are growing fast; and finally, I remembered how YouTube works!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    RoloSaez likes this.
  7. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

very cool video! and of course, your tank is very impressive

Servillius likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Very nice.

You know I love what you do with Stylophora. Nice encrusting corals on the rock to the left, the rock that almost looks like a tower, what are those.

Servillius likes this.
  10. Servillius

Ofk, if I'm ever feeling fat, ugly, or otherwise, I'm posting a pic here and having you compliment it. Your kindness is wonderful for a reefers ego!

RoloSaez likes this.
  11. Servillius

Thanks, that Stylo is my favorite piece. There's a rainbow monti and something I got from Jason Fox. Can't remember the name. At the base there's a tester chalice. I want that tall rock to mostly encrust with a few larger colonies growing out. It's my way of making up for overcrowding the other side.

Corailline likes this.
  12. Servillius

More pics to come later today. I'm just enjoying how easy it is to take pics under halides.

image.jpg

Corailline likes this.