Seppish's Tank Video

Discussion in '3reef Video Contest #2!' started by Seppish, May 1, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Very nice! Glad to see your tank isn't stuffed to the brim with fish! Nice and clean!:thumbs_up

4. Xenia123

Xenia123 Astrea Snail

Oooooo..ahhhhhh.....COOL AQUASCAPING!

wondering why school dont have class that teach aquascaping techniques...:hehe:

5. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Cool video, cant wait to see it full of life. Luna

6. Seppish

Seppish Fire Worm

Thank You Everyone! The only tip I have on aquascaping is don't just make a wall off rock, let some pieces stick out, the other cool thing I did for my buddies 180 is just dropping some medium sized rock on the sand in some random spots, it really gave the tank a real reef look. It also took me about 8 different aquascapes until I got the right one. Unfortunately I am moving in a month and it will all come down and be redone at my new place, wish me luck I am really nervous about moving because finally everything is working right, and of course I have to go screw it all up again!! Also this tank would be nothing without all of the help from fellow 3 Reefers!! So thank you all again for making my tank what it is!

1 person likes this.
  7. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

Wish you the best of luck with moving the tank. If I lived nearby, I'd definitely help you out with that.

1 person likes this.