Selling my 55 gal. reef tank wit everything..GOOD DEAL!!!!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by hottielover14, Sep 28, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hottielover14

hottielover14 Torch Coral

ya but the girl that i like says that she wants to be friends because she just got out of a long bad relatinship but she has feelings for me and does like me...but i said i understand and am willing to wait til she is ready cuz she is a really special and beautiufl and wonderful girl...but til then and even when we are together i will still make time for my gliders..maybe they can come on our dates eventually...lol.

2. Click Here!

3. bustaslick

bustaslick Astrea Snail

this is too damn funny....... your going to juggle school, work, girl, social, sex and sugar gliders....ahh to be young again

4. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

That is sweet of you to wait. I keep telling my 16 year old niece, as soon as a guy tells you he loves you, drop him like ton of bricks, cause 16 year old boys only love one thing ;)

5. hottielover14

ya that is true birdlady, they don't really luv them anyways they might think they do..but ya i just hope that when she is ready that she will pick me cuz i really do like her..she's a wonderful girl...she does call me babe, she wants to hang out more, and says that she misses me, so i think she's trying to not let her past experience interfer wit her feelings for me...so she's trying and hopefully when she comes around, she'll think of me...well that's totaly off the subject but i think we need a lil break...lol..don't ya think...:)

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Ok look.. this thread has been amusing this week but I am not going to let it dissolve into a 'loveline' radio show even if it's 'hottielover.' :hehe:

So please, ...
    let's go back to talking about stinky squirrels that keep you up at night, or possible alternative pets for Hottielover (may I suggest a pet rock - I had one in the 70's - they are great. :) ) or maybe even that tank you have for sale!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2005
  7. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

Now that is an excellent idea Matt I think that would be an ideal pet for him. ;) ;D

8. Click Here!

9. Phil5613

Phil5613 Purple Spiny Lobster

Ok unlike the rest of this site this post is actually killing brain cells everytime I look at it. I come away with less intellect. Hottie this is America you have the right to own and destroy most any creature you want ( within local and federal guidlines) so go ahead purchase a rodent and have your fun. Going through the 500 posts or so that I have read of yours advice and animals are two things you dont seem to care for. One thing I know for sure is rachel was right you should have just posted that you were selling your set up and been done. Birdlady really seems to like you and has taken you under her wing (no pun there) but you feel obligated to ignore her best efforts. So have at it buy your next infatuation, ruin it, kill it or pawn it off on someone else its your American right...GOD no wonder the rest of the world hates us. Or better yet hold off save the animal, your money and the sanity of the people talking reason to you and really show us how mature an 18 year old you are. Persue the girl who sorta likes you, have fun and spend money there. If you bore of her she will move on with out you. I really wish you success in that pursuit because you sound really lonely but willing to try hard. Inside tip from an old guy if she sorta likes you and you learn as much about her as you did all your pets you have a chance of really enjoying time with her. Listen to the girl like you listen to your breeder friends she will appreciate it more and show you so.
    Mr. Hu in the immortal words of Robin Williams playing the disk jockey in Good Morning Vietnam! "Never eat at a resturant located next to the pound!"

10. hottielover14

real funny guys about the pet rock...and for ur information phil no i am not lonly but i know a good thing when i see it and she is very wonderful...and im not gonna get bored of her or my gliders..so think what u want but i don't care anymore cuz im tired of people like u putting me down and just critizing when it's not nesseccary...and i do luv pets and as well as advice, so I dont know what ur talking about?..well exactly how old r u phil?..

11. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Yes, HL, you may love advice, but you rarely act on advice given you. You act on the one piece given to you that gives you the answer you want, but ignore the fifty posts giving you the opposite advice.

Example, Can I keep a clam with PC lighting...short answer...NO.

Answer you were looking for, YES. You found ONE person who said you can do it when we all told you it was a baaaad idea. Now you know where that got you.

You say you are listening, but are you hearing anything? Does any of it really matter, or are you looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear.

12. hottielover14

no i am listening and thinking ur about all the advice that u guys are giving me but i have to make a decision.....I don't know why u guys are getting so upset with me about getting rid of my reef and getting a sugar glider, just becuase it doesn't interest u guys doesnt mean that it doesn't me..and ya they sound very awsome and cute..and i can't wait to get my 2....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.