Selling my 55 gal. reef tank wit everything..GOOD DEAL!!!!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by hottielover14, Sep 28, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hu Xiaohui

Hu Xiaohui Plankton

Yes I agree, in fact I know this saying too, but not interested in dog, too tough for me :)

Mr Hottielover14, Remember Donkey's lips do not fit onto a horse's mouth.

Thank you again

Mr Hu

2. Click Here!

3. Hu Xiaohui

Hu Xiaohui Plankton

Hello Mr Matt Rogers,

I have complaint :( You seem to be boss, but you must not disrespect Sugar Glider as being 'stinky' It is most dishonerable, remember that one mans stinky squirrel is another mans meal and that flies never visit an egg that has no crack. Please keep this in mind sometimes for future.

Anyway, if stink on your squirrel is a smell problem for you, it means you need more garlic in pot, see, easy to solve without saying bad things about nice animal :)

Thank you in advance

Mr Hu

4. giopimentel

giopimentel Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

It's spelt LOVE not LUV!!!!! Please just do one thing stop shortening your words. Please move on to getting your gliders so you can help save some fish and invertabrate populations.

5. hottielover14

hottielover14 Torch Coral

ya well it's internet slang, it's not like im writng an essay for my college prof...ya i am gonna move on to gliders, i will be happy too...

6. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Internet Slang = Bad habits overall, decrease in writing skills, irritation to those of us who have to read it!

No , you are not writing for your college professor, but, we are intelligent folks out here. Would you say "wit" over the phone or to a customer if you had a job? Or 'Ya'? I don't think you woud have that job for long.....
    Why not use the typing opportunity the internet provides to perfect your skills rather than to degrade them? ;)

7. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

You are all wasting your breath, He is going to do what he has already set his mind to do, No matter how many reasons you give him not to. He has never listened before and he is not going to now. ( That is unless you tell him what he wants to here) ............................. John

8. Click Here!

9. hottielover14

ya but the fun of the internet is not to have to type correctly cuz i do it when i do talk to people and have to write college essays, so it's kind of fun to have a break from it...and i did take all ur guys advice in but I have decided that what's best for me is to sell my reef and get gliders, Obviously this is not a glider forum so u guys are kind of biased in a way but i do thank the people that aren't...I don't have any hard feelings to u guys cuz i have been a part of this site for a long time and u guys have helped me out wit some of my creatures..so thanx for all ur help

10. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Does any one want to buy HL14's 55G tank?

I'm about to just to put an end to this thread!!!

J

11. hottielover14

ya if anybody wants to it's located in the classifieds section, but u have to be local cuz im not shipping my tank, but i will ship my MH lights and refuge if u wanted?..it would be about $100 to ship both, based on location tho..so the lights are $250, $100 for the refuge/obo, and $500 for my tank and all the acces.

ya u can close this thread, cuz i think we are all done with what were sayin...

12. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

I agree it is like banging you head against a wall so ending the thread is a good idea IMO & Good luck with your gliders HL14 ............. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.