Sea Shepard Conservation Society Enlists Godzilla

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by xmetalfan99, Nov 30, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Also to avoid any misinformation Vger was from Star Trek The Motion Picture not Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home. The probe that was trying to contact the whales was of unknown origin. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.;D;D

1 person likes this.
  4. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

LOL ;D on a better note everyone has been civil

I hunt all the time with bows, arrows and backpowder and have no issue harvesting animals IN SEASON.... I like what shepard is doing because I really cant stand the corprate lieing over the whole "SCIENTIFIC REASEARCH" crap.

That being said if what he does works so be it :) do i think the recorces could be used elsewhere, of course theres a war going on...just saying but like I said early'er Whale hunting has been around for 100's of years its not going to stop but make it legal and they cant use anything but a 20ft boat and a hand thrown harpoon and I bet the hunting slowes down.

alot of things have been said and make sense and arre true so what to do of the debate then? keep debateing it ;D

5. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

mine too

6. TROYBOY84

TROYBOY84 Feather Duster

well japan just called off the hunt this season. They only got 10% of their quota. fake research-0 SSCS-1

7. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Right you are. I knew that too... but didn't know what to call the correct probe and still have a short flowing joke... I'm relieved the joke was got and that other trekkers out there are keeping me on my toes! LLaP \\//

1 person likes this.