Sea Shepard Conservation Society Enlists Godzilla

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by xmetalfan99, Nov 30, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

I could tell by your misinformation. Agree the crew is unfit.

2. Click Here!

3. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Agree with you for the most part but if you actually watched the collision they were no where near the whaling ship when they ran out of fuel. It changed course at least three times to ram them. I am sure those guys had just had enough of that butyric acid. YUK!!

4. WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango Eyelash Blennie

I'm a professional seaman. Watson and his hack international crew of stump humpers are useless, but I like their style.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  5. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

It's painful to watch them even try to launch a boat!

6. WhiskyTango

Oh Man, Launching a dinghy while underway isn't that complicated. Maybe we should make them a How-To video with emphasis on painter tension and mail it to them:)

7. yamaharider73

yamaharider73 Kole Tang

I have actually watched probably about 1/2 of the shows. I still find it amazing that people keep doing the same thing that clearly doesnt work and expecting different results. As far as my own personal opinion on the subject of harvesting whales. I do not have a problem with harvesting whales for food (or any animal for that matter). The problem I have with it is the way that it is done. I have harvested 100's of animals over the years by different means but I have always done everything I could to do it as quickly as possible and with minimal pain and suffering. I could understand 200 yrs ago that using a harpoon to take a whale was the most humane way to take the animal (still may be today) but with the technology we have today I am sure we could come up with a more humane way to do it.

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: Agreed. I've watched it a few times but found it to be too much like watching a Keystone Cops movie. My husband still watches it but only for the LULZ :lol:

10. Tropical Addict

Tropical Addict Bubble Tip Anemone

Yes, I know. I watched every episode, it was like a bad accident and I couldn't look away. I live in So Cal and owned a boat, and wave runners for quite awhile. I never did dumb stuff when I was low on gas. As I said before they're IDIOTS.

11. ezz1r

ezz1r Feather Star

They are modern day Commandos/Pirates for the rights of whales. They certainly got the attention of Discovery Channel Communications since no one else is doing it. I actually became a member on facebook......LOL

12. WhiskyTango