Say hello to my little friend

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by antonym518, Sep 23, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. antonym518

antonym518 Purple Spiny Lobster

Well its cool. It worked for me. The lugols didn't. I love zoas but they are tough. Also the zoas could have nudis eggs whatever. If I see babies I will address it. Thanks.

2. Click Here!

3. R34dawn

R34dawn Ocellaris Clown

I really hate to hear that! I have been fascinated with your tank since day one, and this are indeed some bad news! hope you get all those little%@#$(* out of your tank for good;)

4. antonym518

thanks. Tank doesn't look nearly as good. After selling a ton of stuff and moving the zoas it looks kinda empty

5. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

well that just gives you a good excuse to get more :)

BTW incredible looking tank! im liking the black sand ;D

6. antonym518

thanks, all black in the 15gal black and grey in the 75gal. All balck is nice.

7. SmittyCoco

SmittyCoco Fire Shrimp

Sorry to hear about your losses Antonym. I remeber a few months back you were ready to throw in the towel. And now this ! :eek: I am glad you are still sticking with it. I always say good things will come to good people. I think this is just kinda your testing phase to see if you are ready for the goods.:) Keep your head up, I hope now the bad is out of the way. It's time to start reaping some rewards baby !!!! ;) Good luck !! Keep us posted !

8. Click Here!

9. Kas

Kas Bristle Worm

I would like to get some Zoa frags for my tanks. Would it be wise to give them a warm RO bath before putting them in the quarantine tank? Kas