Royal Gramma has Ich

Discussion in 'Fish Diseases' started by bwahaha, Feb 17, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. David-

David- Astrea Snail

Can you explain where the ich goes then? No you can't because nobody can that's why I ignore all these curing ich articles because there alot people don't know yet, There's many people that decide to just feed there fish and keep them in the tank without stressing them and there fish overcome it with ease and they rarely if ever see ich again,Check out Paul b he hasn't seen ich on his fish in over 30 years because he keeps his fish healthy and not stressed and he didn't have to go fallow to get rid of it, The best thing to do is leave the fish alone and just feed them, Removing them just stresses and kills them a majority of the time, So ich does seem to come and go in many of our tanks and nobody can explain how and where it goes.

2. Click Here!

3. David-

David- Astrea Snail

Good to hear! Just keep them fed well and they should be fine as long we there not stressed, Keep us updated!

4. bwahaha

bwahaha Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Will do! Thanks you guys :)

5. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

I know ich can come and go within our tank but not from a fish completely covered and then gone the next day - I'm just wondering if indeed the fish had ich in the first place.

I've definitely checked out Paul B's threads and have enjoyed reading them very much :)