Rod's food at any of the local LFS's?

Discussion in 'RARS' started by pgoodsell, Oct 9, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pgoodsell

pgoodsell Horrid Stonefish

Ya ill go in on it. That was my problem, to get 1 pack $16 dollars, overnight shipping because its frozen $40. So $56 for one pack is to much. But a group buy and splitting the shipping would be great. Have heard nothing but good things about ROD's. So i want to try it. Man we need an LFS!!!!!

2. Click Here!

3. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

OK that is only two of us, is there any objection to my offering the Sierra Reefers a chance to go in on this buy?

4. pgoodsell

Nope not from me, the more we get, the less we pay. :)

5. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

SierraSaltwaterSystems
    Marmoset Monkey

Marshall at The Pet Station , Truckee just received a large order of Rod's Food. I am sure some will make its way over to SLT Pet Station if he didn't order the same amount for a delivery over there.

6. pgoodsell

Sweet I'll head up there. Want to check the store out anyway.

7. Pet Station

Pet Station Plankton

Rods Food

Hi
    Just thought I would let everyone in Reno know that I brought in Rods Food. We have it in out Truckee location already and it will be in South Lake by weeks end.
    Marshall

8. Click Here!

9. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

Thanks Marshall, I had looked online to see if you were a dealer, I was looking up your number as the post came up saying you were selling it. GREAT Thanks

10. TROYBOY84

TROYBOY84 Feather Duster

anyone know of any sellers in south jersey.

11. pgoodsell

Ya went up there Saturday and got some Rods, a few fish, and some hermits. First time in the store. All the SW fish and corals looked very healthy. I will be going back, nice store. :)

12. reefjunke

reefjunke Plankton

If you like rods food, get a hand blender a pack of silversides, sf bay block of brine and one of krill, a bottle of zoe, a bottle of zooplex, then liquify it freeze what you don't use in a week. Use ziplocks and unfreeze as necessary. If you use sushi grade shrimp, samon, or tuna you get the same effect. Heterotrophic corals are really only after certain nutrients and proteins as we all know and not really ingredients. rods food is way way way way way over rated. If you really want a food that will blow you away (I've seen a gorgonian rise from the dead from it) try this:

Arctic Copepods

This place just specializes in fish and coral food.