Rod's food at any of the local LFS's?

Discussion in 'RARS' started by pgoodsell, Oct 9, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

2. Click Here!

3. DaDaAtlanta

DaDaAtlanta Feather Star

Rods food is awesome, lucky for me I live in Illinois and my LFS stocks it. I would reccomend gettin your LFS to start stocking it, that way they do the mass order or wtvr and you and others in your area can buy it. Stuffs great though and now theres a number of different blends.

4. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

We have no LFS other than Petco or Petsmart ;)

5. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

The web page does not offer the food for sale to us, Does anyone know if we could order a ??case ?? How many in a case?? as a club and divide the shipping cost??

6. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Your best bet is to call Rod and ask him. How many in a case varies based on the temperature. If it's real hot he'll remove one or two for dry ice packs.

7. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

I sent off an e mail for pricing and shipping

8. Click Here!

9. mattheuw1

mattheuw1 Montipora Capricornis

Rods reef food is amazing. There are like 100 different ingredients!

10. Dr.Fragenstein

Dr.Fragenstein Panda Puffer

Online vendors do sell some, thats where Rod will tell you to go.. He prefers to not have it go through the mail but sometimes its a necesary evil... I think Premium Aquatics carries it.. On Rodsfood.com there should be a listing of online vendors... If you are trying to set up a club buy he will have you do it through a store most likely.

Rod is a good guy though and will help you find his product

11. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

Ok I did indeed just receive a note from Rod of Rods food, He would prefer that we buy from an established dealer. None of which are very close, so we should use either Premium Aquatics | Your source for high quality aquarium products & livestock or Aquarium Pet Fish Supplies, Tank Accessories, Products & Equipment Shipping can be expensive for just one item so If anyone would like to get together for a group buy let me know and we will get it all figured out. I don't think we need to limit it to just Rods food if someone wants other than that, but we should do a "cold stuff" order.

Mike

12. cement_skis

cement_skis Sea Dragon

Yeah, the closest dealer is Exotic Aquarium in Sac. Hmmm, about $40 to ship is equal to the $40 in gas to get to Sacramento and back....... : )