RO/DI Products...

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by CheckMateKingll, Mar 14, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

You are in the same boat as I am. Vaulted ceiling suck when your aquarium is in the open. Hard to get the tubing through the walls.
    Is the kitchen close by?

2. Click Here!

3. NUGIO

NUGIO Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

that door way is the kit >:(damn resizer

Attached Files:

• hs2.JPG
      hs2.JPG
      File size:
      131.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Bathroom near by?
    I see in the picture you got me some presents! How nice of you...

You could tack it along the base boards of the wall.
    I think it was home depot that carries the base board wire hiding part. They come in different colors to match the base board. They attach to the top of the base board and you cut to size. It opens outwards and will hold speaker wires etc.. so it should hold the ro tubing. Once in put the tubing inside of it you close it and it clicks shut. looks just like the base boards and no one will see it.

5. NUGIO

thats a good idear tharr.. will have to go to HD/lowes to check it out. karma to ya ;D ;D

6. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

This is something like what I was talking about.
    [​IMG]

They call it a cord cover kit at home depot.

7. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

8. Click Here!

9. Phil5613

Phil5613 Purple Spiny Lobster

Is the basement finished and if it is it it drywall or drop ceiling? I use a saddle valve fro the ro unit and run the waste line to a laundry tub. Then mount the ro unit near the ceiling and run top off line to tank drill a hole slightly bigger then line and bingo you are there with no pumps needed. Also it looks like new construction on the house if it is, it is drywall walls The drywall doesn't reach the floor behind the molding you could pop the molding off carefully and tuck line behind it the remount molding ( I would use adhesive and not nails at this point less chance of oops and leaks!) Any other help I can offer let me know I ran wire for phone company for 8 years.

10. NUGIO

That would be great but we dont have too many basements in CA. At least not in So Cal.

ive been thinkin ( [smiley=freak3.gif]) and im gonna put it in the laundry room, go through a wall, and remove the baseboard like you suggested but im gonna dado the bottom 1/2" and run it right behind it.because ive got pergo flooring prior to reaching the carpet. (no room under baseboard)

11. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Sounds like a plan Mister handyman. :D

12. NUGIO

Which ever way i decide ill post pics along the way