Rio HyperFlow

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 26, 2002.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

2. Click Here!

3. NUGIO

NUGIO Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

awesome price ! I got the 1700 HF for $65

4. JBredensteiner

JBredensteiner Plankton

I guess it makes a little noise, but I doubt it is any louder than pumps that are twice the price. You can see my tank at Bredensteiner.com.

5. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Great looking photos but could only view thumbnals as I'm not a member. Congrats on being a new dad! Upload them here for us to see, please!

6. da colts

da colts Skunk Shrimp

i had the hf 20 running my 125 reef and almost everytime i did a water change the thing would not start back up so i took it out on my back deck and beat the living hell out of it( the neighbors really loved that) it did pump out the stated gph but i just can't take a chance on being out of town and losing electrcity and the pump not start back up. i am done with rios, i have a quiet one 5000 on the tank now and it is a world better than the rio, i know its more expensive, but this tank was quite expensive also and it doesn't make sense to skimp on the main heart of the tank..

7. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[quote author=da_colts link=board=Product;num=1035662226;start=0#14 date=06/22/04 at 03:58:26]i had the hf 20 running my 125 reef and almost everytime i did a water change the thing would not start back up so i took it out on my back deck and beat the living hell out of it( the neighbors really loved that) [/quote]

Sorry to hear that, but that's pretty funny. Been there. ;D