Restor by Brightwell Aquatics

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by tattoolew, Dec 28, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tattoolew

tattoolew Sea Dragon

Has anyone tried this product? Brightwell Aquatics Restor I just got some, I have used their phyto and zoo foods and I like them, I was just wandering if it has the coral growth they claim? More than the usual one would expect with feeding of course.

2. Click Here!

3. Bustopher

Bustopher Skunk Shrimp

Interesting:

4. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

Well according to that, it couldn't hurt to use it, just use in moderation. However I've always been weary of these "Do all, 10X coral growth" bottles. Interestingly enough, i see some similar things on my Brightwell Aquatics Zooplanktos-S as far as "good for corals that are adjusting to new tank, and especially ones that have tissue loss and also fresh frags."
    JMO

5. tattoolew

tattoolew Sea Dragon

Thanks for the attachment Bustopher I think this may work well as another coral food in a frag tank and for those reefers who get several frags at once, either at the LFS or online. I personally like Brightwell products but have really only fed with them and Kent so my experience is limited but I will do a write up and post some updates as I do use it.

6. tattoolew

tattoolew Sea Dragon

Just a quick update prior to starting a review thread, I have been using Restor by Brightwell, 30ml twice a week, and have not noticed any new growth on my lobo but my leather is really liking it. I dont have as many corals as some folks on here so my review will not be as positive as some one w/ sps and several lps or nps.

7. FaceOfDeceit

FaceOfDeceit Hockey Beard

Used an entire 250mL bottle...noticed zero changes.

8. Click Here!

9. Jeanethics

Jeanethics Plankton

Good read i was considering this product as well. I guess i will stick to Oyster feast

10. ifrizk

ifrizk Astrea Snail

hear its good, but i noted no changes