Regal Tang Stessed BAD

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Bruce, Nov 24, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

2. Click Here!

3. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

[quote author=Bruce link=board=ASAP;num=1101345305;start=15#15 date=11/25/04 at 18:51:01]GOT It...whew...the colt was barley attached...poor little bugger...o well hes in a better place...my trash...hmm well...thats not better...man it must have been internal...he was fine the night before he died...eating and swimming...do u think a mantis shrimp coulda done this he was like 3in long...pretty big fishy...and how loud is a mantis shrimps clicking would i be able to know that it was that and not the clicking of hermit shells on the glass?? is it distincitve?[/quote]
    JohnO's just messing with you :) He's good for that sometimes :)

As for a smashing mantis killing and eating a 3" fish, not likely. :)

4. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

well...it did not eat it ...if it was a mantis...it was the weirdest thing...one day he was swimming all happy like and the next hes dead...

5. hoodoo

hoodoo Fire Shrimp

if you do have a mantis, you'd definitely hear the clicking. Especially if this mantis would be big enough to kill a fish that size.

6. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

ur gona die...i think i found the clicking...my thermometer got unstuck and it was hitting the glass (in front of powerhead...) lol im hope that it was the only thing clicking....lol i cant believe that...also on a good note i think my clown gobies r mating...they r going to the same arco alot and scurring around it...cross ur fingers all :)

7. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

[quote author=Bruce link=board=ASAP;num=1101345305;start=15#24 date=11/29/04 at 20:29:09]ualso on a good note i think my clown gobies r mating...they r going to the same arco alot and scurring around it...cross ur fingers all :)[/quote]
    Are the gobies clearing a spot at the base of the acro? If they are, you can bet that there will be eggs soon! Congrats! :)

10. MsCoral2004

MsCoral2004 Plankton

Just read posts..Did everything go okay? Did ya get him out without moving all your rock work?

11. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

ya i got the poor blue dude...im not sure if they r clearing a space...er i dont really know what u mean?...hmmm....arg now that i dont have a blue tang i dont know what i should get as my show fish...i had a Red Sea Sailfin...(im super unlucky) he got blind some how and could not eat lol...the weirdest thing...anyone know what is a nice reef safe fish...that if not be able to stay in a 55 for ever but at least for a while...as i can put it in my 300 once it is big (my students)...they get mad when i say mine...im very angry at the ppl im buying it from...i ordered it oct and they said they would have it oct 30 ...well its dec lol they got the wrong one to begin with and they r so damm slow....i am getting angry at them...lol i demanded to pay half and they might agree...if anyone wants to donate lol plz tell me and i can tell u how to contact the main person in charge :)

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

[quote author=Bruce link=board=ASAP;num=1101345305;start=15#28 date=12/01/04 at 20:38:02]ya i got the poor blue dude...im not sure if they r clearing a space...er i dont really know what u mean?[/quote]
    Clown gobies will nip the polyps off of the base of the coral that they nest in and lay their eggs on the bare patch. :)