Reefhotspot.com

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by kcbrad, Jan 20, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

I know, Tracy gave me this nickname :(... and I love it :D. My wrasse splashed me and my laptop just a bit ago, :( I think he is mad at me. Least my tangs dont do water warfare :(

2. Click Here!

3. colodan

colodan Fire Shrimp

I think you guys should focus your attention on the japanese swallow tail angle. they look much better then the bellus and its the same family.

4. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I've looked at those, but I don't find them as pretty. They are beautiful, but just not quite as pretty!

5. colodan

colodan Fire Shrimp

can I interest you in the watanabei, also a beautiful fish. you should stay away from the bellus I've heard bad things about them. they start out freindly enough but they turn into reef eating monsters in no time.

6. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

yeahhhh I see what's going on here! Bellus angels are the only fish I'm set on for my new tank - so I will not be swayed! Nice try though! ;)

7. colodan

colodan Fire Shrimp

can't blame me for trying, hope reefhotspot is not reading this thread as the price will jump way up now.

8. Click Here!

9. tatted4ever

tatted4ever Clown Trigger

Only bad things that MAY happen is corals eaten if you dont feed your bellus.

But I dont think anyone in their right mind will starve that fish and watch em resort to corals.

10. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Yeah, I'm not worried! It would be really cool if we all got a bellus, or two!

11. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

I have ordered a lot of corals from them, some that are hard to come by. They package extremely well, if I remember(it's been a while) correctly they used 4 bags. A few frags had some nuisance algae, so that was kind of annoying. But nothing I couldn't take care of. The photos are enhanced quite a bit IMHO, at least the corals are. I would definitely recommend them, great service and well packaged.

1 person likes this.
  12. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Awesome! Some personal experience. Thank you!! I'm really thinking I will use them....