reefcleaners A+ #1

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by reefmonkey, Apr 16, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

You'd be hard pressed to find an on-line vendor that can top John Maloney at www.reefcleaners.org in my opinion. I've dealt with him since I got into this hobby and have never been disappointed or had an issue with the quality of the items, cost, or customer service. Even last winter when the post office delayed a package in sub-zero weather and everything was a loss John resent all the items even though I told him I didn't feel he had too.
    He takes care of you as a customer and to me that is the most important virtue. We all know it's his livelyhood and how he makes his money but if you have dealt with him I'm sure you have got the same impression. If you haven't I highly recommend taking the time to send him an email next time you'd like to replenish your CUC or add some interesting invert or macro to your build. Same goes for all you newcomers too..talk to John and let him know what you have for a setup. He'll give you a reccomendation for a CUC that is just what you need and nothing that you don't. Not to mention it's great getting up to date news from Florida in every box! LOL
    Thanks for yet another great order John! It came today and everything is doing well. And a great big thanks for the extra dwarf ceriths! They were meant for my fuge but you sent so many I can replenish the population in my dt as well! Kudo's bro and see you again soon.:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Agreed. John is awesome! I always read the paper too! lol

4. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

My experience matches reefmonkey's, great product at great prices with great service.

5. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Did I read somewhere that John has a brother that runs it with him?Either way,they rock! I got alot more than i ordered,love the macros,more snails than i know what to do with!! lol ! And yea i like the newspaper too.;)

6. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

yes. i think his brother is him. alter ego. :laugh4:

awesome store. I've used them multiple times.

7. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

LOL for sure, I've never got mail from anyone other than John. :) But yes thier website home page says it was founded by brothers.

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

thanks guys! we both started it, he helps out still but went on to get "a real job" :) He is partnering with me on our wholesale venture, so I am luring him back.... lol :)

10. bje

bje Long-fin Bannerfish

though ive not placed my order with him yet, he has helped me out already with what ill be needing. he's very informative and very helpful. and honestly, my LFS cant beat his prices on snails. hope to put some money in his pocket soon. my tanks getting closer and closer to needing a full CuC

11. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

+1 he is a stand up guy and always does right by us, his customers!

12. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

New order received 5/20

Another uber great order from John and reefcleaners! I ordered some food items for my new mantis, 3 Porcelain Crabs and a small codium. Per usual they arrived on time and in awesome shape! My order for dwarf ceriths was for 20 snails, I stopped counting at 55. Extras from John is common are common and another one of the dozens of reasons I prefer to buy all of my CUC critters from him and no one else ;D;D