Reef Scavengers

Discussion in 'Reef Scavengers' started by JetEngineMech, Oct 6, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JetEngineMech

JetEngineMech Feather Duster

What's up with this place? I received an order a couple weeks back with a few DOA critters and a couple others that died very shortly thereafter. I've sent a few emails now and have yet to get any kind of reply? Is this typical?

2. Click Here!

3. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

well sounds like a few other posts about them lately which sucks I can say honestly I havent gotten anything from them in 6+ months but they used to have great customer service and I never had a problem with them guess they've gone down the crapper

4. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

Thats why I only shop local

5. JetEngineMech

I've never been hesitant in the past to order online, the company usually "makes it right" when things go wrong. And I've been trying to give the sponsors here first crack if they have what I want in stock and shipping isn't too much. But I don't know now. I guess I'll just stick with the ones I know. :-/

6. ReefScavengers

ReefScavengers 3reef Sponsor

Please forward the information regarding your order problems to [email protected] and we will take care of it promptly. Our apologies for the delayed communication.

2 people like this.
  7. JetEngineMech

Just wanted to post an update that Reef Scavengers was able to work with me and the problem has been resolved.
    +1
    ;D

8. Click Here!

9. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

10. suzuki98

suzuki98 Plankton

they are still doing the same thing....I ordered almost 2weeks ago and havent even received a confirmation notice. I emailed them after 1 week and they said yes we received your order and payment. That was it. I'm going to wait a few more days then I'm going to contact bbb.:angry:

11. stevorh

stevorh Plankton

Ditto

I am in the same situation. They will not respond to my e-mails except for, "we have received your payment." A simple, "we have some animals backordered" would be nice but they have kept me in the dark so far. I paid $230 for the animals and overnight shipping two weeks ago and still have no idea when or if my animals are coming.

12. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

I have never even heard of this company.

I would recommend buying from John at Reefcleaners.ORG next time.