Reef Pods - Get them while they last

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Sep 11, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnc101

johnc101 Feather Duster

alright who is mr greedy and bought all the pods....... lol........
    looks like i will have to be much faster on the draw next time........
    John do you have a secret stash of pods?????

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

did they sell that fast? I think I might, I have to check my inventory vs. orders

4. johnc101

johnc101 Feather Duster

Got 3 bags after all.....

John I was able to get some from you after all. I wanted 5 bags and if just asked for email to notify me when you had them back in stock. So I then put in 3 bags and it took it. I snagged 3 bags of chaeto also.

Need to seed the refugium and can't wait. I bought a led light for the refuge so I hope it works well.....

5. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

well not to turn you away or anything like that, but if you are putting them in a refugium 1 is as good as 3. If they breed, they breed by the hundreds each day outstripping the value of another bag of pods by weeks end. If they can't establish they all die anyway, and that is more likely to happen if they are introduced in high number. If you do decide to stick with 3 dont put them all in at once. Anyway let me know what you decide, I can think of better substitutes for a refugium or whatever works...what is in there at the moment?