Reef Pod Clearance Sale

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Mar 22, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Biggest PITA ever! For me anyway. It took me over an hour once I finally found it. The ball of grass had drifted under my calupera or whatever that stuff is. Looking for it I uncovered one of the bristleworms I've transplanted to my fuge, now my index finger feels like it is full of fine cactus. Every time I rub it just right I can feel the individual nerve endings where theres bristles I can't get out. Then the roots are about as big and fine as a baby's hair so not only are my big fat fingers throbbing I'm trying to gently get the roots structure buried and keep the leaves above the sand.

All of the above is definately nothing against reefcleaners.They were good very good looking little plants when I unpacked them just as everything I've ever ordered from John. Just had to vent frustration.:(I hope I did everything right so I don't have to waste anymore. How quick does it grow under roughly 2 watts of light?

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

it doesnt need that much light - but there are a lot of other factors that will determine growth rate.

4. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

thanks John. hope the above didnt offend:-[

5. johnmaloney

hah! I have been there before too.

6. john1948

john1948 Feather Duster

Hey John, I went to your web site and could not find the pods mentioned in your post. Where on the site are the pods listed. I would like to place an order.

7. johnmaloney

The Reef Pods are all cleared out I am afraid. I put up another item that is different called "Pods", but it isn't the same thing, so I would check that item description. The pods went really fast last week, sold all the inventory and they are discontinued now.