Reef Pod Clearance Sale

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Mar 22, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

good to hear! the seeds themselves don't look as good later in the year, but they tend to sprout faster.

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

french angelfish. have to be a local though, I don't ship fish unfortunately.

4. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

ah rats, well, could a pic suffice?

5. johnmaloney

have you not heard about my love affair with cameras? i would rather ship the fish. :) Google image French Angelfish and you will get a bunch.

6. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

WOW! thats a beautiful fish. they usually sell for 100 dollars so someone needs to get this fish!!!

7. johnmaloney

One of my favorite fish to care for. Really long lived. There is a cool pair that live by this bridge, I swear they have been living there for at least 3 years or so. I am not sure how long they live in captivity though. I have always had to give them away when they get near 3 inches.

8. Click Here!

9. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

thats cool. hope someone takes it! very cool fish.

10. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol:

11. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Got my stuff this morning and per usual in excellent shape! Always have fun getting stuff from John, it's like having a semi-subscription to his local paper! ;D Sorry to hear your going to discontinue the pods though.

Quick question: The oar grass is for a future build so I really don't want to plant it at this time. Will it be o.k. just floating in my fuge or should I plant and try to relocate later?

12. johnmaloney

Best to plant the oar grass. Grass does much better in soil. Later relocate it like sod.

We like the Reef Pods, but for just seeding a tank the algae has more pods in it and it is a hassle scheduling the shipments to have them in fresh for a Monday shipment. We may have an item that is just pods separate from the algae, but it wouldn't be one strain of pod, it would have amphipods, copepods etc.. different species and all that.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010