Reef Chili..mmHmmm good!

Discussion in 'Coral' started by reefmonkey, Feb 8, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Whatever Trent. This isn't about the best coral food ;)

My SPS go bonkers over Oyster Feast and there isn't any mess thawing out cyclopeeze.

2. Click Here!

3. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Yeah it's a drag trying to get it from BRS. I usually order a couple bottles when I see it in stock. I've been feeding it since MACNA 2010. REEFCHILI used to sell to the public but I see they stopped now. BRS is the only option.

4. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

you okay Mike? I was just expressing what I think works well also. Not trying to make it a contest here.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  5. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

I'm feeling a little ill and my head hurts. My kids great grandmother has stage 2 lung cancer, my wifes uncle has stage 4 esophageal cancer. I'm pretty far from o.k.
    Just trying to stay busy with my tanks to keep my mind off of stuff. Sorry if that post seemed snappy. And I know it did because after reading what I wrote it reads that way to me.

1 person likes this.
  6. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Well that sure explains it.

So sorry Mike, we are you here for you.

Just let us know.

7. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

prayers to your fam and you!

8. Click Here!

9. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Doggone it!!!! That stinks. Check your PM inbox bud. I lost my old phone, and being the genius that I am, didn't back up everyone's phone number. I'm sending you my phone and email in case you need to talk. Hang in there!

I recently ran out of Reef Chili. I've used it. I like it. Like my food for fish, I have tons of different coral foods and I have my favorites for certain things. (I practically have my own fish store. I even needed to buy a college dorm fridge/freezer just for foods for my tank. LOL).

10. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

I need to buy a dorm fridge to Curt. My green water keeps getting shoved all the way to back of the fridge and freezes. I have to many frozen foods and the human food takes up to much space to keep it all neat and organized. LOL
    It's always a lecture everytime the wife has to move a stack of Rod's or Hikari out the way to get to the Eggos! LOL

11. dowtish

dowtish Horrid Stonefish

My LFS carries reef chili. I use it in a combo with cyclopeze and mysis, and phyto. It's like an all you can eat buffet in my tank!

12. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

the 1.5 jars are in stock at BRS btw.