Reef Bruh's 600 Gallon Upgrade

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by ReefBruh, Sep 5, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

Thank you again for your comments and help during my build . You definitely inspired me with your tank and a part of your system along with a few others made me who I am now.

As for flow I currently have 2 WP60S and 2 Maxspect Gyre 150 on about 40-50% as they throw up alot of particulate in the water column. But now that I fixed my cloudy problem I might turn the wave makers up more.

Corailline likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Jim Bonds

Jim Bonds Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Looks good. How do you feel about your Gyres? I'm thinking about getting the XF130.

4. Jim Bonds

Looks good. How do you feel about your Gyres? I'm thinking about getting the XF130.

5. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

I love them. They're stronger than I thought. If I run them higher than 70% sand starts flying.

6. Jim Bonds

No reliability issues though?

7. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

Nope. Been going strong for about 6 months. I don't keep small snails in the tank because that's what breaking the impellers.

8. Click Here!

9. Jim Bonds

Excellent! Thanks for the input.

10. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

No problem sir.

11. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

I'm back just to see how this tank is going. I was thinking about it and had to see where you were at in the progress. It's looking amazing. I still don't have a decent tank going... after selling my 210g and moving, my wife and I had a baby and then I got hooked on Competition BBQ (another expensive hobby.) So now I creep by here from time to time and read up on all the builds of people who have been here a long time. Great to see you still going after this build. Watching it from the ground up has been great! Keep it up bruh!

evolved and ReefBruh like this.
  12. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

Thank you sir and congratulations to your new child. It's been a long road but as they say nothing happens fast in this hobby. I'll trade you some frags for some bbq. Thanks again and wish you and your family the best.