Reef Breeder's mounted in canopy with PICS :)

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by Annie3410, Feb 6, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tattoolew

tattoolew Sea Dragon

what no pic with the lights on? I like how you hung these inside the canopy, now lets see them running;D

2. Click Here!

3. Marty

Marty Stylophora

Great job on the lights, nice setup too.

4. Annie3410

Annie3410 Teardrop Maxima Clam

Alright, the water is still cloudy from cleaning off the massive amt of film algae I had on my back glass. I am happy to say that I finally got a 10% water change done and will do another early this week. Here is a full tank pic, and another pic including my stand and top off container, which is just a glass 6 gallon carboy. Works perfect for a topoff container without being obtrusive in my tiny living room :). Sorry the pics are just from my iPhone and the colors are not accurate at all.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360462632.284221.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360462577.543729.jpg

5. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

lol, looks great, and I feel your iPhone pain, it doesn't pick the colors up at all, no justice:(

6. bhazard

bhazard Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Tank looks great. Same thing happened with my temps coming from MH. Much more stable.

7. HeiHei29er

HeiHei29er Gigas Clam

Very nice!

Makes me want to build a taller canopy. Love the way you mounted the LED fixtures inside a canopy!

8. Click Here!

9. tattoolew

tattoolew Sea Dragon

I bet the colors are great. I will get reef breeders fixture or build a rapid led diy, when I get my new 150 gallon cube.

10. Annie3410

Annie3410 Teardrop Maxima Clam

The colors are great in person. The pinks, reds, greens and blues really pop. I am happier with these lights each day. The fans are very quiet and inside of the canopy stays cool throughout the day.

I keep seeing where people complain about the red and green LEDs, but I do not notice them affecting the overall color of the tank at all, while they do make the coral colors POP. I would highly recommend these lights!

11. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

Great FTS with those lights. Love the craftiness of hanging the lights too.