Reef Breeders LED Questions

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by Zechenia, Sep 21, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. CaveKitty

CaveKitty Plankton

I agree. I was originally going to get the manually dimming ones, but its really not that much more for the controllable ones. I think it is well worth it.

2. Click Here!

3. Zechenia

Zechenia Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Is the difference in watts between the value one and the controllable one any different?

Also, it says they are linkable, does it come with the cable to link multiple fixtures? Are there any plans for "Slave" lights that only can be connected to one with the controller?

Since they are on pre-order, do you pay for them now, or when they ship?

Thanks!!!

4. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

They have little moonlight led kits for sale everywhere these days, I haven't looked in awhile, but they should be pretty dang cheap by now.

I have a reefbreeders on 1/2 my tank and a rapid system on the other half on my 90, and the bridgelux is PLENTY for clams, I have 3;)

5. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

The linkability is basically an outlet on the fixtures that allows power to plug into them. They program seperately. Slave units may come in the future. The first order we placed shipped to us yesterday (if you pre-ordered, you should be excited right now, LOL), the next shipment will come in 2-3 weeks, as there is a week long holiday in China next week, which will slow production. You can pay for them now, which I would reccomend, as the first order went fast, so available units are not guarenteed for now.