Ok so I have searched the forums here, and googled, and I feel like I am doing the right things to try and control this algae. It's the red slime, cynobacteria. I use only RO/DI water from my LFS, have a phosphate sponge, a power head on each side of the tank providing current, my single bulb PC fixture is on 12 hours, and my dual bulb PC is on for 10. I don't feed too much. My tang grazes my hair algae, and they all eat live blood worms. The blood worms are squirted in little by little, to make sure they all get gobbled. My main shortcoming is my clean up crew. It is pretty much nonexistent....yeah. There might be a snail in there, and a small crab or two, but they have all seemingly disappeared. Until I have money again and can buy a CUC, what should I do? I have read that this red slime, or cynobacteria or whatever will run it's course and go away? How long does that take? Oye!