Re-using old Crushed Coral

Discussion in 'Sand' started by sticksmith23, Mar 25, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

Yeah, my wife is house shopping right now lol because she knows I am coming straight back here after Korea lol. The things women do.

2. Click Here!

3. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

Maybe I can get my "Fish Room" now lol.

4. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

well, you'll need a fish room/man cave in the new house, especially with 4 kids running around!;)

And I've found it best to not question my GF's actions anymore, or it would result in the need for way too much beer way too often!

Edit, ya beat me to it!;)

5. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

Lol, I don't question her no more. She handles the money anyways. If she can find us a house, then I am all for it. We have already talked about building a structure in the future in the back yard to set up a grow out system for clowns and a nice frag tank to grow out some corals lol. We want to start our own business one day, but I might have to retire from the Army before we can really do that. I have a little over 7 years in right now.

6. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

you can retire at what 15 or 20 years in? It's a pretty nice set up if ya can make it that long.

7. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

I can retire at 20 years as of right now. It is really worth it if my body can hold out on me lol. I already have two bad knees and a bad back lol.