Radion Program Sharing

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by mikejrice, Nov 28, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Degcds

Degcds Plankton

I am having issues downloading the file. I dont have a program to unzip?? Do I need one?? thanks

2. Click Here!

3. oki_reefer

oki_reefer Astrea Snail

4. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

No matter what I do, they won't program! What am I doing wrong?
    I tried clicking program group as well as tools>program system.
    It's still operating at default setting after numerous attempts.

5. MoJoe

MoJoe Dragon Wrasse

what color is the LED on your fixture? "Natural" mode will light green and "Artificial" will be blue. Hit "mode" the middle touch botton on top of the fixture until you see one of those light colors (it may take a few presses but will come up solid color). Under the software, tab between the two graphs/cycles to set either up. Than you can go to one of the menu drop downs above and "program....." I forget what it says "program unit or group". Hopefully that helps.

6. mrbadfish

mrbadfish Plankton

I am seriously sick to my stomach.......

I got my power supplies wet. I, like a moron, hadnt gotten around to mounting my power supplies, and had them sitting on the floor of my cabinet, and my sump overflowed. My power supplies were sitting in about an inch of water. Luckily, though it may not even matter, it was for 2 minutes at the most. I put my shop vac up to them on 'blow, and tried to dry them as much as possible. They smell burnt. I was curious as to wheather or not Ecotech has the guts sealed up well or not. I am anticipating the worst, and looked online for replacement power supplies, but am not finding any. Am I screwed here or what? Anybody, please help point me in the right direction.

7. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

call ecotech in the morning, they are extremely helpful. for now keep it un plugged

8. Click Here!

9. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

Thanks mojo, tried that. It's working well now.

10. crustytheclown

crustytheclown Eyelash Blennie

I have had such a hard time with this too. There is no way to truely know what program is playing on the Radion at any given time. If its hooked up to the computer and the software is open, once u hit program, whatever program is loaded to the software is what will play out, in theory. I think Ecotech should have made it so whichever program is loaded to the Radion, shows the exact file name under Status. I have recommended this to Ecotech through their support forum:) Supa hawt lights either way, its just really hard to distinguish between different light programs when the light are on, beings nothing changes on the computer software or the fixture once its programmed. And from messing around with Digital Aquatics software, which was a complete nightmare btw, U really need to know when something changes.

11. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

i change the start time, i go back and forth 15 minutes on my start time and that confirms the program is changed

12. 92reefer

92reefer Plankton

Let's see some more programs. I'd share mine but I don't have ZIP software