Radion Program Sharing

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by mikejrice, Nov 28, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

Got mine yesterday, this is a great idea. cant wait to get it up and running.
    following along:cheesy:

2. Click Here!

3. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

You're going to love them!

4. oki_reefer

oki_reefer Astrea Snail

Order 2 Radions last Friday, got a call last night that they are in, guess what I will be doing this weekend. Can't wait.

5. SamCapone

SamCapone Plankton

Have mine since Christmas ;D.
    Very happy with it.
    heres my share.
    My Synchiropus splendidus love it. He comes out a sundown .

Attached Files:

6. Lokko21

Lokko21 Astrea Snail

Getting mine

Hi guys I'm getting my Radion on Friday so I'm reading this thread deep and I would love to know which program should I start with, for acclimation, I have T5's, also how do I load the shared setting that people are sharing here, when I go to Import a schedule it doesn't show the only one that shows it's the one I downloaded from ecotech forum "Johns" I can see that they are different files "Johns is .etg and the ones in here are .etp, also how high should I hang them from the tank, I have a 50g rimless cube 24x24x20.

Thanks and I can't wait for Friday.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  7. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

did you look at this ecotech site, Community-powered support for EcoTech Marine think it will answer a lot of questions for you, i believe they recommend the light be hung 6 to 8 inches over the tank. mine is 9 inches. its just were i eyeballed it and i never changed it. one day i will drop it to 8. i have a 24 by 24 cube, 14 deep.
    i also read ecotech recommends setting the light at the height you want it at and starting at a lower power setting and raising the power up over a months time. i started at 45% raised it to 60% than to 70% than to 80% will raise it again to 90% power soon. not sure how much higher in power i can go since my tanks only 14 deep. i might stay at 90%.... who knows??????

i had a single 150w halide. the light spread of the radion is more even over the tank. the corals are responding very well to it, and look better than they ever have.

8. Click Here!

9. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

Finally got mine up yesterday. Have already downloaded all of your program shares. Will be testing them out later today as I have school.
    I have them currently running at 40% on basic setting. All corals (softies) are already loving it.

10. Rickinferno

Rickinferno Plankton

Here is my .etp file for the radion, MAX set to 90%

Attached Files:

11. Lokko21

Lokko21 Astrea Snail

How can I load a etp file it only finds etg files..??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

12. Rickinferno

Rickinferno Plankton

You need to open it via the OPEN new project in the file tab.