Radion Program Sharing

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by mikejrice, Nov 28, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. FaceOfDeceit

FaceOfDeceit Hockey Beard

Any updates? Receiving mine today. FedEx tried to deliver it last night after 10 PM...I think he heard my dogs and ran. ;D

2. Click Here!

3. crustytheclown

crustytheclown Eyelash Blennie

just got mine too. def following thread

4. crustytheclown

Did you ever get this program done? Would love to check it out. Dude, these Radion Fixtures are truly amazing:eek:

5. crustytheclown

This Glow! program is sick Mike. This Radion is blowing my mind:eek::eek: I cant believe that it allows you to create, save and share lighting programs. Its absolutely insane!

6. Mr_N1ce

Mr_N1ce Astrea Snail

Hi guys
    This program sharing idea is great! just registered myself here to join. I got my Radion yesterday so I didnt have much time playing around with it yet (Cant wait for the weekend to begin, TGIF).
    @Mike. One suggestion: I downloaded your first program and was confused, how the intensity increases and decreases in your program. Could you maybe upload a picture together with the .zip files to show what it looks like? Is there a specific reason for that varying intension?
    Anyway, thanks for the work you put into this. As soon as I'll played around with it, I'll give you some more feedback.

edit: in case you haven't seen it, Ecotech is hosting a graph sharing contest: http://ecotechmarine.com/graphcontest/
    would be great to see some nice graphs there!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  7. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

They are pretty wild fixtures.

8. Click Here!

9. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

I think the reason for that is that we dont all have tge same time set for night mode to start and end.

10. 96p993

96p993 Plankton

Hopefully this is Ecotechs way of jumpstarting a sharing site...Im interested to see what Eco does with all the entries once the contest is over, would be fun to be able to download them to play with them

11. Rickinferno

Rickinferno Plankton

12. Mr_N1ce

Mr_N1ce Astrea Snail

mhhh... 23rd Jan is over and the FB page doesnt say a word about the contest.