R.I.P. BuckieTang

Discussion in 'Fish Diseases' started by geekdafied, Sep 14, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. sssnake

sssnake Montipora Digitata

sorry about that geek.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Its going to be a long while before they go anywhere, lol. I appreciate the reminder. I just dread moving the tank. I am going to set up the stock tank again and have it ready to put everything in from the big tank so I can move it. Its 110g so theres room for everything instead of setting up a bunch of little temporary tanks and risking one of them messing up, when I can have one big one that will be more stable while I set up the tank.

When I move the tank, its getting all new sand, EVERYTHING is getting dipped the reccommended dose for dipping with lugols, 40 drops per gallon of water. I am going to cycle the tank using my methods that work, and I might even do a web journal on here of it with pics of the progress. As with any move, I anticipate atleast a 10% loss, but hopefully I can get everything done and not lose anything.

4. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Im glad that you have a positive mind and attitude, thats always a big +. Like my daddy used to say, " positive things happen to positive people ". Good luck and remember that we're all here for you, dude. Luna

5. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

LMAO@positive things happen to positive people....

Literally EVERY month this year begining in January has been one thing after another. Each month has been something different, so it hasn't been to repetitive, haha. Atleast it hasnt been boring, haha.

The way I see it, everything that's happened this year, each thing has given me a free pass to drop a large amount of money into my tanks without the misses giving me grief, haha. She told me yesterday not to spend more then $100 per fish when I restock the tank, hahahahaha.

6. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

well then, it sounds like to me that your sabotaging yourself to come out the way you wanted in the 1st place. Around here, thats called " slick rick ". LOL You go do what you gotta do.

7. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

hahahahahahahaha if that was the case I wouldnt have losed my fav fish :(

If it was all little things, yeah I could see it, but this has all been bad things, really bad things. Ive had one total loss on one tank, and on another I lost everything but my clowns and the liverock. I turned 30 this year too, that might have something to do with it, hahaha.

8. Click Here!

9. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

well, look at it another way, you hit rock bottom already, now the only way is up.;D

1 person likes this.
  10. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

I hit it and bounced a few times, LMAO.

1 person likes this.
  11. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Wow I'm sorry to hear about Buckie! I haven't been on the board lately....sorry again and karma to ya!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
    1 person likes this.