Question for Concealed Carry guys

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Feb 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Ok, just a disclaimer I do not want this becoming a "guns are bad they kill things blah blah blah" thread, ok? I have a question for guys who have a concealed carry permit and routinely carry a firearm with them. If this thread goes off topic to a realm I don't like, I have very good connections with the mob...I mean mods...and I can get it shut down ;)

Anyways, warm weather is starting to creep back in. It is here anyways. So my question is, where do you carry your gun when you are wearing shorts and a t-shirt or similar attire? Basically, where is your gun when you have some skin showing? :lol:

Actually, let's go ahead and make this a good informational thread. Where do you carry when you have lots of clothing on, like in the winter months? I know I'd probably use a shoulder holster (if I had a jacket on) or maybe an ankle one with jeans or something. But I'm curious as to where everyone else carries.

2. Click Here!

3. jay02483

jay02483 Bristle Worm

what caliber gun are u carrying? are you wearing like gym shorts? or like jeans shorts? because when i wear jean shorts u can have a holster on them. if im wearing gym shorts i leave the gun on the side seat on the car.

4. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

"Guns don't kill people..people kill people"

I'm curious of this as well..seems like there would be limited places to stash one at the beach.

5. WuWu

WuWu Feather Star

There are quite a few companys that make specialty clothing for cc , I spend quite a bit of time with off duty cops ... I know they are packin and you'd never be able to tell no noticable bulges or anything

6. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

Well I don't carry guns.. ( underage) and I don't think I'll find jt nessesary but....
    If I were to carry a gun I would probably do it on my hip? Kinda like the old west? Concealed with a jacket maybe?

Jackets also can have a place to put them in.

How about just on your pants with the handle out ( no pun intended) sort of like a thug.. ( this works with shorts too because you can cover the gun with your shirt) Not that I'm calling you a thug. Hehehe

or maybe you can get those things you can place on your leg?

7. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Jay, I'm not old enough to carry yet :) So I really have no clue what caliber I'd have.

8. Click Here!

9. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

10. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

11. jay02483

jay02483 Bristle Worm

oh yeah like my glock 9mm i can fit in my jeans pocket without u even seeing it while im walking...(its a compact) but i mainly keep my in a holster on my belt or in my car on the side of the seat for when i may need it...if u get a big gun like .45 then ull have way more problems trying to conceal it lol

12. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Yeah I know what you mean. I little too close for comfort if you ask me. I just saw a holster that you strap around your thigh though, for underneath shorts. That'd actually be a pretty good place for it if all you're wearing is shorts and a t-shirt or something.