Pulled the trigger...LED installed / Light Skirt DIY

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by lillys Grandad, Jul 4, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

yup...I wrote that for you !! ; ) ...and anyone else that would listen.. lol

2. Click Here!

3. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

At the rate these led's are going, who knows what kind of system you'll get by then;)

What????????

4. lillys Grandad

5. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Thats exactly what i'm thinkin,may very well be even more options or even better pricing by then at the rate they are taking off,lol.

6. lillys Grandad

its true...last year you couldn't even find these...then they were 400 to start..now I see they have other color spectrums available...next month? who knows ! LOL : )

7. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

yeah, not to hijack LG, buyt just saw par38s with 2 kinds of whites, 2 blues, a few reds a cyan and 2 violets. and now there are the 120W with reds and greens in them. Its just one of those thigns like TV's get in where your comfortable and then enjoy the ride watching them get better and cheaper;) Ya cant question it, enjoy what ya have and know that someday, you'll get better ones than ya ever thought would exist/

8. Click Here!

9. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

If I end up with one at least as nice as that unit of yours,i believe i will be quite pleased ;).Great review bro!

10. lillys Grandad

no hijack ..perfect point....ya just gotta pull the trigger...get what ya want and envy the next guy ! lol ; )
    Like Apple products..lol

Thanx..I am very happy...especially the clean glass...its unbelievable ...I was constantly using my mag float..have not touched it since I installed these..KEWL !8)

11. mbart13

mbart13 Plankton

Congrats

I am anxious to hear your thoughts on the LED! What are the dimesions of your tank? I have a 93 gallon cube (30x30x24) and am looking to try LED lighting.;D

12. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Nice tank and light looks good... after I get a return pump then I can look at good lighting for my 46...plan to get LEDs too.