Psk-100 h

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by mike007, Jan 12, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mike007

mike007 Sea Dragon

I recieved my PSK-100 H and the piece that holds the nylon screw and hangs the skimmer on the tank is broken. I have already sorted out returning it and getting a replacement from you guys in Cali. It'll be on it's way tomorrow.

In the pictures I saw on the dealer's website, there are a few things different from what I got when mine came in. Specifically that piece that came broken, It is blue and looks very sturdy in the pictures, but mine is black and is just a bent piece of acrylic that looks like it has a very weak spot.

My question is:
    Are there different generations of the skimmer? If so, is the newer one going to be what mine is replaced with? I know you guys had a meshwheel before and now have the pinwheel, but has there been anything done with this piece? from what I read, it happens frequently with this skimmer.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. Click Here!

3. mike007

mike007 Sea Dragon

4. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

5. macon77

macon77 Fire Worm

Was there ever an answer/resolution here?

6. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

Mike,

sorry if we forget to get back to you. the one you got with the black is the newer version. the blue one is older generation. as for the mesh wheel, it's also the older version which we got away from.