Problem with toadstools

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by AbelR1975, Jul 15, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. AbelR1975

AbelR1975 Plankton

Thank you! At least I was right about the Hammer. :) That picture was taken before I went on a majano killing spree. The majano...at least that one, is no longer there.

I got rid of the the green Palythoa because I got a Klein's Butterfly which was picking at it. I decided that the butterfly was more important for getting rid of the majano than the coral was. I also got rid of a yellow tang which was also picking at coral and picking at the butterfly.

2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Excellent job on re-homing the Yellow Tang, they can get neurotic and nasty in a small tank. The Yellow Tangs needs a lot more room to stretch their fins. Every Yellow Tang that I tried to keep in anything less than 120 gallons either started to swim in repetitive circles (a behavioral problem) or became too aggressive towards other livestock.

If you need help with coral ID's you can go to Liveaquaria.com and you'll find your basic coral ID's and general husbandry, as well as min tank size and compatibility for the most common fish types. Of course you can always post here when in doubt.

4. AbelR1975

AbelR1975 Plankton

5. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator