Prayers and Well-Wishes Needed for Geekdafied

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by inwall75, Aug 22, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Heeeeyyyyyy, thanks for pointin that out! Let's clarify that:lol: He knows what I mean!;)

2. Click Here!

3. Seppish

Seppish Fire Worm

Get better soon man! I'll say a prayer for you and your family. I know I havn't been on in a while but you definatley answered some of my questions when I first started so thank you! I hope you recover faster than expected.

1 person likes this.
  4. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Brian has a friend that drives for UPS that periodically stops through so he'll likely have help when needed. Additionally, Sarah is a little smarter than the average reefer's spouse. If I thought my back was good enough now to make the drive, I would already be on my way.

1 person likes this.
  5. glampka

glampka Coral Banded Shrimp

I feel for you man. Had the same thing happen to me years back. Spent a week in the burn treatment center. Not fun. Here's to a speedy recovery with few if any scars. Just be sure to listen to the doctors.

1 person likes this.
  6. sssnake

sssnake Montipora Digitata

Hope you get well real soon Brian!

Take care :)

1 person likes this.
  7. 1st time

1st time Purple Spiny Lobster

I'm really new here and don't know you all that well, but I'm saying prayers for you and your family. Get well soon-Jean

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. diggardens

diggardens Feather Duster

You and your family are in my prayers. I hope your recovery goes so well that you don't need skin transplants. My neice had to go through it when she was 2 and I think all that was worse than the burns. I pray that your friends and family will keep you laughing.

1 person likes this.
  10. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Wish I lived closer Brian but I'm glad that you've got some local help to get you through the next few weeks. Give us a call if we can do anything for ya anyhow. Get well quickly and don't skimp on the meds....just stop trying to scratch your nose! :D

1 person likes this.
  11. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

I dont know what to say about all of this.... Curt told me would let everybody know I wasnt going to be on much. I really appreciate the offers for help and the prayers. I cant type a lot or I would be here all day trying to type. I rewrapped my hands and made it so I have a functioning index finger and thumb on my right and all fingers on my minus a thumb. Last night I had a thumb on my right hand that I could use and a finger on my left hand so typing was out of the question, haha!

I go back to the doctor on Monday for checkup, untill then Im stuck wearing this gauze thing wrapped aroung my hands. But they gave me good drugs so I lose my train of thought and Im sure this post doesnt make a lot of sense, lol. If yall wanna know any specifics, just ask, Im too woozy to think strait and now im rambling on here, meds must have kicked hahahah

1 person likes this.
  12. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Stick to reefing and leave the mechanical work on the car alone. ;)