Resolved poor poor fellow! petco rescue act2

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by reefnJeff, Jun 11, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefnJeff

reefnJeff Pajama Cardinal

I as much as everyone else do not care for them killing animals, instead of not selling salt water animals no more, I would prefer to see them get employee's that better understand the salt water system and do a little more to assure the animals health. If not for Petco selling salt water animals and supplies, there would be no place else for me to purchase these things unless I travel about 70 miles one way.

2. Click Here!

3. dowtish

dowtish Horrid Stonefish

This will never happen. Petco will never spend the money or the time to properly keep saltwater animals. Even if you or I went to work there, if you arent given the correct resources/equipment, there is only so much you can do.

There is nothing wrong with buying dry goods there, but you can order anything online, that will be delivered right to your door. And the quality of what you are ordering will be 10 times that of Petco.

1 person likes this.
  4. reefnJeff

I much prefer to order online, at least if you end up with a DOA or a few days later up to 15 days some places even longer, you can get credit or refunded, at Petco, it goes out the door your screwed, but the bad thing about online is I am not going to pay $38 shipping just to buy 1 feather duster or add a few snails, ETC.

5. reefnJeff

The Waving Blue Hand! Whats left of it, the 3 surviving spots looks to be rebounding, lots of little polyps starting to come up and one really does look like its getting bigger. So I am keeping my finger crossed.

6. reefnJeff

update: My Waving Blue Hand is surely making a come back, I am happy about that, there was just a tiny amount left to make a recovery and its doing just that. I didn't think it would make it.

Attached Files: