please read - update - ooo, aahh Pics LOL

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by oldfishkeeper, Jan 18, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. sailorguy

sailorguy Torch Coral

You have the right to be proud...looks really nice!

2. Click Here!

3. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

well, computer was acting up after I posted the pics...seems fixed today. Thank you all for the positive comments, it means A LOT especially coming from many with such outstanding tanks!! I love this forum! Corailline, I like it - it seems so much "cleaner" with the new sand and I actually really like having the canister gone - one less place for detritus (sp) to be concerned about. I like that there's more swimming room for the fish as well. My husband uses Nikon - he's got about 4 different ones with various lenses so I'm not sure which one he used Cam :)

Thanks to all for all your helpful advice and words of encouragement since I joined this forum. I really, really appreciate it! Also, for all of those that have written articles/stickies, posted articles to read, steered me into the direction to get more information, written about their own experiences, all of that reading has also contributed to my skills at this time (with learning and reading to continue obviously).

Hopefully, in the next month or so, I can proudly show the tank with a RBTA :)